Here is the some steps to help you to save money on Motrin Childrens Bubblegum purchase.
Read drug prescription
It is very important to know about what medicine is given by the doctor, for what condition, and when it needs to be taken in what dose. This information given by the doctor is called Prescription. The patients should be familiar with the medicine prescription, and the details about the medicine before purchasing it and using it. Some medications need not be prescribed by healthcare practitioners and can be purchased and used without prescription by the patients; these are called over-the-counter medications. Read the drug prescription information of Motrin Childrens Bubblegum before taking it.
Motrin Childrens Bubblegum
What is Motrin Childrens Bubblegum
Relieving symptoms such as pain and sinus congestion due to colds, upper respiratory infections, and allergies. It may also used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Motrin Childrens Bubblegum is an analgesic and decongestant combination. The analgesic works in the brain to help decrease pain. The decongestant works by constricting blood vessels and reducing swelling in the nasal passages, which decreases stuffiness.
Important safety information:
- Motrin Childrens Bubblegum may cause drowsiness, dizziness, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Motrin Childrens Bubblegum with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Serious stomach ulcers or bleeding can occur with the use of Motrin Childrens Bubblegum. Taking it in high doses or for a long time, smoking, or drinking alcohol increases the risk of these side effects. Taking Motrin Childrens Bubblegum with food will NOT reduce the risk of these effects. Contact your doctor or emergency room at once if you develop severe stomach or back pain; black, tarry stools; vomit that looks like blood or coffee grounds; or unusual weight gain or swelling.
- Talk to your doctor before you take Motrin Childrens Bubblegum if you drink more than 3 drinks with alcohol per day.
- Do not take diet or appetite control medicines while you are taking Motrin Childrens Bubblegum without checking with you doctor.
- Motrin Childrens Bubblegum has ibuprofen and Motrin Childrens Bubblegum in it. Before you start any new medicine, check the label to see if it has ibuprofen or Motrin Childrens Bubblegum in it too. If it does or if you are not sure, check with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do NOT take more than the recommended dose or use for longer than prescribed without checking with your doctor.
- If your condition does not get better within 7 days or you have a fever that does not get better within 3 days, check with your doctor. If your symptoms get worse or if you have new symptoms, check with your doctor.
- Check with your doctor if you have a severe or persistent sore throat or if you have a sore throat with fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Motrin Childrens Bubblegum before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Do not take aspirin while you are taking Motrin Childrens Bubblegum unless your doctor tells you to.
- Use Motrin Childrens Bubblegum with caution in the ELDERLY; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Motrin Childrens Bubblegum should not be used in CHILDREN younger than 12 years old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Motrin Childrens Bubblegum while you are pregnant. Do not take Motrin Childrens Bubblegum during the last 3 months of pregnancy. It may cause injury or death to the fetus. If you become pregnant, contact your doctor right away. Motrin Childrens Bubblegum is excreted in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Motrin Childrens Bubblegum, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
Motrin Childrens Bubblegum side effects
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome: Constipation; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; excitability; headache; loss of appetite; nausea; nervousness or anxiety; trouble sleeping; upset stomach; vomiting; weakness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur: Severe allergic reactions ; bloody or black, tarry stools; change in the amount of urine produced; chest pain; confusion; dark urine; depression; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; hallucinations; mood or mental changes; numbness of an arm or leg; one-sided weakness; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; ringing in the ears; seizures; severe dizziness, lightheadedness, or headache; severe drowsiness; severe or persistent stomach pain or nausea; severe vomiting; shortness of breath; stiff neck; sudden or unexplained weight gain; swelling of hands, legs, or feet; tremor; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual joint or muscle pain; unusual tiredness or weakness; vision or speech changes; vomit that looks like coffee grounds; yellowing of skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. To report side effects to the appropriate agency, please read the Guide to Reporting Problems to FDA.
Compare prices at online shops
Prices of the drug can vary in different shops. There will be a variation in price from pharmacy to an online shop. Most online shops will have a little lower price when compared to pharmacy stores, so you need to cross check before buying. Just go to a nearest pharmacy store and check for prices before you decide on buying. You should also be checking and comparing prices among various online stores and should be choosing the affordable and best store. The prices also vary based on brands, and you should note few stores sell specific brands, and you should learn to compare prices of same brand in different stores. Below are the prices of Motrin Childrens Bubblegum medicine in some well-known online stores.
|Granville Web Services Ltd|
|100 mg / 5ml||120 ml||$14.76||Australia, Canada, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|Canada Prescription Plus|
|100 mg / 5ml||120 ml||$15.06||Australia, Canada, India, Mauritius, NZ, Turkey, UK, USA|
|100 mg / 5ml||120 ml||$14.91||Australia, Canada, India, Mauritius, NZ, Turkey, Singapore, UK, USA|
|DoctorSolve Healthcare Solutions Inc.|
|100 mg / 5ml||120 ml||$14.91||Australia, Canada, India, Mauritius, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
Select the most affordable brand or generic drug
- Dailymed."Pseudoephedrine sulfate: dailymed provides trustworthy information about marketed drugs in the united states. dailymed is the official provider of fda label information (package inserts).". https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailym... (accessed August 28, 2018).
- Dailymed."Ibuprofen: dailymed provides trustworthy information about marketed drugs in the united states. dailymed is the official provider of fda label information (package inserts).". https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailym... (accessed August 28, 2018).
- "Pseudoephedrine". https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/co... (accessed August 28, 2018).
- "Ibuprofen". https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/co... (accessed August 28, 2018).
- "Ibuprofen". http://www.drugbank.ca/drugs/DB0105... (accessed August 28, 2018).
Motrin Childrens Bubblegum - Frequently asked Questions
Can Motrin Childrens Bubblegum be stopped immediately or do I have to stop the consumption gradually to ween off?
In some cases, it always advisable to stop the intake of some medicines gradually because of the rebound effect of the medicine.
It's wise to get in touch with your doctor as a professional advice is needed in this case regarding your health, medications and further recommendation to give you a stable health condition.
Who should not take Motrin Childrens Bubblegum?
Some medical conditions may interact with Motrin Childrens Bubblegum. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a history of adrenal gland problems (eg, adrenal gland tumor), asthma, stomach or bowel problems (eg, bleeding, perforation, ulcers, persistent or returning stomach pain or heartburn), heart problems (eg, heart failure), high blood pressure, diabetes, blood disorders, bleeding or clotting problems, blood vessel problems, stroke, glaucoma or increased eye pressure, an enlarged prostate or other prostate problems, seizures, an overactive thyroid, kidney problems, or liver problems (eg, hepatitis), or if you are at risk for any of these diseases
- if you have a history of swelling or fluid buildup, lupus, asthma, growths in the nose (nasal polyps), or mouth inflammation
- if you are dehydrated or have low fluid volume (eg, caused by diarrhea, not drinking fluids, vomiting)
- if you have poor health or low blood sodium levels, you drink alcohol, or you have a history of alcohol abuse
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Motrin Childrens Bubblegum. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), aspirin, corticosteroids (eg, prednisone), heparin, or selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) (eg, fluoxetine) because the risk of stomach bleeding may be increased
- Beta-blockers (eg, propranolol), catechol-O-methyltransferase (COMT) inhibitors (eg, tolcapone), furazolidone, indomethacin, isoniazid, MAOIs (eg, phenelzine), probenecid, or tricyclic antidepressants (eg, amitriptyline) because they may increase the risk of Advil Cold and Sinus Caplets's side effects
- Bromocriptine, cyclosporine, hydantoins (eg, phenytoin), lithium, methotrexate, or quinolones (eg, ciprofloxacin) because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Motrin Childrens Bubblegum
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors (eg, enalapril) diuretics (eg, furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide), guanadrel, guanethidine, mecamylamine, methyldopa, or reserpine because their effectiveness may be decreased by Motrin Childrens Bubblegum
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Motrin Childrens Bubblegum may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
How should I take Motrin Childrens Bubblegum?
Use Motrin Childrens Bubblegum as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take Motrin Childrens Bubblegum by mouth with or without food. It may be taken with food if it upsets your stomach. Taking it with food may not lower the risk of stomach or bowel problems. Talk with your doctor or pharmacist if you have persistent stomach upset.
- Take Motrin Childrens Bubblegum with a full glass of water (8 oz/240 mL) as directed by your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of Motrin Childrens Bubblegum, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Motrin Childrens Bubblegum.
Can Motrin Childrens Bubblegum be taken or consumed while pregnant?
Please visit your doctor for a recommendation as such case requires special attention.
Can Motrin Childrens Bubblegum be taken for nursing mothers or during breastfeeding?
Kindly explain your state and condition to your doctor and seek medical advice from an expert.
ReviewsFollowing the study conducted by wDrugs.com on Motrin Childrens Bubblegum, the result is highlighted below. However, it must be clearly stated that the survey and result is based solely on the perception and impression of visitors and users of the website as well as consumers of Motrin Childrens Bubblegum. We, therefore, urge readers not to base their medical judgment strictly on the result of this study but on test/diagnosis duly conducted by a certified medical practitioners or physician.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Harshad Shah, MD Pharmacology