Here is the some steps to help you to save money on Monistat 1 Dual-pak Combination Pack purchase.
Read drug prescription
It is very important to know about what medicine is given by the doctor, for what condition, and when it needs to be taken in what dose. This information given by the doctor is called Prescription. The patients should be familiar with the medicine prescription, and the details about the medicine before purchasing it and using it. Some medications need not be prescribed by healthcare practitioners and can be purchased and used without prescription by the patients; these are called over-the-counter medications. Read the drug prescription information of Monistat 1 Dual-pak Combination Pack before taking it.
Monistat 1 Dual-pak Combination Pack
What is Monistat 1 Dual-pak Combination Pack
Treating fungal infections of the mouth and throat.
Monistat 1 Dual-pak Combination Pack is an azole antifungal. It works by killing sensitive fungi.
Important safety information:
- If you accidentally apply the flat side of the tablet to the gum, there is no cause for concern. The medicine will still be effective.
- Avoid activities that may make the tablet fall off after it has been applied. Such activities may include touching or pressing the tablet after it is in place, wearing upper dentures, chewing gum, hitting the tablet when brushing your teeth, or rinsing the mouth with too much force.
- Be sure to use Monistat 1 Dual-pak Combination Pack for the full course of treatment. If you do not, the medicine may not clear up your infection completely. The fungus could also become less sensitive to this or other medicines. This could make the infection harder to treat in the future.
- Monistat 1 Dual-pak Combination Pack should not be used in CHILDREN younger than 16 years old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed. Children may have a risk of choking on Monistat 1 Dual-pak Combination Pack.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Monistat 1 Dual-pak Combination Pack while you are pregnant. It is not known if Monistat 1 Dual-pak Combination Pack is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Monistat 1 Dual-pak Combination Pack, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
Monistat 1 Dual-pak Combination Pack side effects
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome: Diarrhea; headache; mild mouth discomfort; nausea; stomach pain; taste changes; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur: Severe allergic reactions ; burning, pain, or swelling at the application site; sores on the mouth or tongue; unusual tiredness or weakness.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. To report side effects to the appropriate agency, please read the Guide to Reporting Problems to FDA.
Compare prices at online shops
Prices of the drug can vary in different shops. There will be a variation in price from pharmacy to an online shop. Most online shops will have a little lower price when compared to pharmacy stores, so you need to cross check before buying. Just go to a nearest pharmacy store and check for prices before you decide on buying. You should also be checking and comparing prices among various online stores and should be choosing the affordable and best store. The prices also vary based on brands, and you should note few stores sell specific brands, and you should learn to compare prices of same brand in different stores. Below are the prices of Monistat 1 Dual-pak Combination Pack medicine in some well-known online stores.
|Granville Web Services Ltd|
|1200 mg / 2%||1 pk||$25.84||Australia, Canada, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|Canada Prescription Plus|
|1200 mg / 2%||1 pk||$26.36||Australia, Canada, India, Mauritius, NZ, Turkey, UK, USA|
|1200 mg / 2%||1 pk||$26.10||Australia, Canada, India, Mauritius, NZ, Turkey, Singapore, UK, USA|
|DoctorSolve Healthcare Solutions Inc.|
|1200 mg / 2%||1 pk||$26.10||Australia, Canada, India, Mauritius, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
Select the most affordable brand or generic drug
Monistat 1 Dual-pak Combination Pack - Frequently asked Questions
Can Monistat 1 Dual-pak Combination Pack be stopped immediately or do I have to stop the consumption gradually to ween off?
In some cases, it always advisable to stop the intake of some medicines gradually because of the rebound effect of the medicine.
It's wise to get in touch with your doctor as a professional advice is needed in this case regarding your health, medications and further recommendation to give you a stable health condition.
Who should not take Monistat 1 Dual-pak Combination Pack?
Some medical conditions may interact with Monistat 1 Dual-pak Combination Pack. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a history of allergy to an azole antifungal
- if you have liver disease
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Monistat 1 Dual-pak Combination Pack. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin) because the risk of bleeding may be increased
- Ergot alkaloids (eg, ergotamine), phenytoin, or medicine for diabetes because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Monistat 1 Dual-pak Combination Pack
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Monistat 1 Dual-pak Combination Pack may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
How should I take Monistat 1 Dual-pak Combination Pack?
Use Monistat 1 Dual-pak Combination Pack as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- An extra patient leaflet is available with Monistat 1 Dual-pak Combination Pack. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- Use Monistat 1 Dual-pak Combination Pack in the morning after you brush your teeth.
- Wash your hands and dry well before handling Monistat 1 Dual-pak Combination Pack.
- Place the rounded side of the tablet against the upper gum just above the incisor tooth. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure where to place Monistat 1 Dual-pak Combination Pack.
- Apply slight pressure over the upper lip to hold the tablet in place for 30 seconds to make sure that it stays in place. The tablet may be used if it sticks to the cheek, the inside of the lip, or the gum.
- After you apply Monistat 1 Dual-pak Combination Pack, allow it to dissolve slowly in your mouth. Do not chew, crush, or swallow it whole.
- Apply your next dose to the other side of the mouth. Before you apply your next dose, rinse your mouth to be sure none of the previous tablet still remains.
- You may eat and drink while the tablet is in place. However, do not chew gum while the tablet is in place.
- If the tablet does not stick or falls off within the first 6 hours, replace the same tablet back against the gum immediately. If the tablet still does not stick, remove that tablet and put a new one in place.
- If you accidentally swallow Monistat 1 Dual-pak Combination Pack within the first 6 hours, drink a glass of water. Then put a new tablet in place. The tablet should only be replaced once. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you accidentally swallow the tablet and you are not sure what to do.
- If the tablet falls off or is accidentally swallowed after it has been in place for 6 hours or more, do not replace that tablet until your next regularly scheduled dose.
- To clear up your infection completely, use Monistat 1 Dual-pak Combination Pack for the full course of treatment. Keep using it even if your condition improves in a few days.
- If you miss a dose of Monistat 1 Dual-pak Combination Pack, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Monistat 1 Dual-pak Combination Pack.
Can Monistat 1 Dual-pak Combination Pack be taken or consumed while pregnant?
Please visit your doctor for a recommendation as such case requires special attention.
Can Monistat 1 Dual-pak Combination Pack be taken for nursing mothers or during breastfeeding?
Kindly explain your state and condition to your doctor and seek medical advice from an expert.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
Information checked by Dr. Shikha Narang, MD Pharmacology