Here is the some steps to help you to save money on Mirapex purchase.
Read drug prescription
It is very important to know about what medicine is given by the doctor, for what condition, and when it needs to be taken in what dose. This information given by the doctor is called Prescription. The patients should be familiar with the medicine prescription, and the details about the medicine before purchasing it and using it. Some medications need not be prescribed by healthcare practitioners and can be purchased and used without prescription by the patients; these are called over-the-counter medications. Read the drug prescription information of Mirapex before taking it.
What is Mirapex
Treating the signs and symptoms of Parkinson disease. It is also used to treat restless legs syndrome. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Mirapex is a dopamine agonist. Exactly how Mirapex works is not known. It may increase the action of certain chemical receptors in the brain.
Important safety information:
- Mirapex may cause drowsiness or dizziness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Mirapex with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Do not drink alcohol while you are using Mirapex.
- Check with your doctor before you use medicines that may cause drowsiness while you are using Mirapex; it may add to their effects. Ask your pharmacist if you have questions about which medicines may cause drowsiness.
- Mirapex may cause dizziness, light-headedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Some patients who take Mirapex have reported suddenly falling asleep while performing daily activities (eg, driving, eating, talking). Some patients did not experience drowsiness and felt that they were alert immediately before suddenly falling asleep. Some of these events have been reported as late as 1 year after Mirapex was started. Use caution when driving, operating machinery, or performing other activities that could be dangerous. Inform your doctor if you experience unusual drowsiness or sleepiness while using Mirapex.
- Do NOT take more than the recommended dose or use for longer than prescribed without checking with your doctor.
- In patients with RLS, Mirapex may cause a worsening of RLS symptoms or cause symptoms to occur earlier in the day (afternoon or evening) or spread to other extremities. Discuss any questions or concerns with your doctor.
- Some people have experienced new, unusual, or increased urges (eg, gambling, sexual urges) while using Mirapex. Tell your doctor right away if you or a caregiver notice such effects.
- Patients with Parkinson disease may have an increased risk of developing a certain type of skin cancer (melanoma). It is not known if Mirapex also increases the risk of melanoma. You may need to have skin exams while you are using Mirapex. Discuss any questions or concerns with your doctor.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Mirapex before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Lab tests, including blood pressure or skin checks, may be performed while you use Mirapex. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Mirapex with caution in the ELDERLY; they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially hallucinations.
- Mirapex should be used with extreme caution in CHILDREN; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Mirapex while you are pregnant. It is not known if Mirapex is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking Mirapex.
Mirapex side effects
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome: Abnormal dreams; constipation; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; headache; loss of appetite; nausea; stuffy nose; tiredness; trouble sleeping; weakness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur: Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); abnormal thinking; balance problems; change in the amount of urine produced; change in behavior, mood, or emotions; chest pain; confusion; dark urine; decreased sexual ability; difficulty walking; fainting; hallucinations; memory problems; muscle pain, tenderness, or weakness; new or unusual skin growths or change in the appearance of a mole; severe or persistent dizziness, drowsiness, or sleepiness; shortness of breath; sudden irresistible urge to sleep or suddenly falling asleep at unusual times; sudden, unexplained weight gain; swelling of the hands, ankles, legs, or feet; trouble swallowing; unusual or intense urges (eg, gambling, sexual urges); unusual twitching or muscle movements; vision changes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. To report side effects to the appropriate agency, please read the Guide to Reporting Problems to FDA.
Compare prices at online shops
Prices of the drug can vary in different shops. There will be a variation in price from pharmacy to an online shop. Most online shops will have a little lower price when compared to pharmacy stores, so you need to cross check before buying. Just go to a nearest pharmacy store and check for prices before you decide on buying. You should also be checking and comparing prices among various online stores and should be choosing the affordable and best store. The prices also vary based on brands, and you should note few stores sell specific brands, and you should learn to compare prices of same brand in different stores. Below are the prices of Mirapex medicine in some well-known online stores.
|0 .5mg||90 ||$236.00|
|Big Mountain Drugs|
|0 .125mg||90 ||$135.00||Canada, Mauritius, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|Blue Sky Drugs|
|0 .25mg||100 ||$69.00||Australia, Canada, Mauritius, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|1 .5mg||90 ||$289.00||Australia, Canada, Mauritius, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|1 mg||90 ||$263.00||Australia, Canada, NZ, Singapore, UK|
|Canada Drug Pharmacy|
|15 mg||90 ||$264.00||Australia, Canada, India, Mauritius, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK|
|25 mg||100 ||$115.00||Australia, Canada, India, Mauritius, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK|
|0 .5mg||90 ||$285.00||Australia, Canada, Mauritius, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|Canada Prescription Plus|
|0 .25mg||90 ||$164.63||Australia, Canada, India, Mauritius, NZ, Turkey, UK, USA|
|1 .5mg||90 ||$300.98||Australia, Canada, India, Mauritius, NZ, Turkey, UK, USA|
|1 mg||90 ||$281.70||Barbados, Canada, NZ, UK|
|0 .5mg||90 ||$298.66||Australia, Canada, India, Mauritius, NZ, Turkey, Singapore, UK, USA|
|0 .125mg||90 ||$189.99||Barbados, Canada, NZ, UK|
|Get Canadian Drugs|
|0 .125mg||30 ||$65.99||Canada, Mauritius, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|1 .5mg||90 ||$258.99||Canada, Mauritius, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|0 .25mg||90 ||$173.70||Barbados, Canada, NZ, UK|
|DoctorSolve Healthcare Solutions Inc.|
|0 .5mg||90 ||$298.00||Australia, Canada, India, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|1 mg||90 ||$298.00||Australia, Canada, India, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|Medication Discount Card|
|1 mg||100 ||$440.86||USA|
|0 .25mg||100 ||$56.99||Canada, Mauritius, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|1 .5mg||90 ||$232.25||Australia, Canada, India, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|BBG Fulfillment Ltd|
|0 .125mg||90 ||$107.00||Australia, Canada, Mauritius, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|0 .25mg||90 ||$128.00||Australia, Canada, Mauritius, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|BBG Fulfillment Ltd|
|0 .5mg||90 ||$221.00||Australia, Canada, Mauritius, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|Quality Prescription Drugs|
|1 mg||90 ||$231.68||Canada, India, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
| Canadian Prescription Drugstore|
|1 .5mg||90 ||$244.90||Australia, Canada, NZ, Singapore, Turkey|
|5 mg||90 ||$244.90||Australia, Canada, NZ, Singapore, Turkey|
Select the most affordable brand or generic drug
|0 .375mg||30 ||$361.33||USA|
|0 .375mg||90 ||$172.80||Barbados, Canada, NZ, UK|
|0 .75mg||30 er||$77.00||Australia, Canada, Mauritius, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|0 .75mg||30 ||$99.99||Canada, Mauritius, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|0 .75mg||100 er||$241.00||Australia, Canada, Mauritius, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|1 .5mg||30 ||$369.00||Australia, Canada, India, Mauritius, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|1 .5mg||30 ||$369.00||Australia, Canada, India, NZ, Turkey, Singapore, UK, USA|
|1 .5mg||100 ||$299.99||Canada, Mauritius, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|2 .25mg||30 er||$396.95||USA|
|3 mg||30 ||$167.99||Canada, Mauritius, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|3 mg||30 ||$359.57||Australia, Canada, India, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|3 mg||30 ||$365.31||Australia, Canada, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|3 mg||90 ||$1.00||Barbados, Canada, NZ, UK|
|4 .5mg||30 er||$295.00||Australia, Canada, Mauritius, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|4 .5mg||30 ||$369.99||Canada, Mauritius, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|4 .5mg||90 er||$829.00||Australia, Canada, Mauritius, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|Parpex (1 mg)|
|1 .5 mg x 10's|| ||$1.65|
|0 .5 mg x 10's|| ||$0.60|
| PARPEX tab 1 mg x 10's || ||$1.05||Zydus Cadila|
|Pramipex (0.25 mg)|
| PRAMIPEX 0.75 MG TABLET ER 1 strip(s) (10 tablet ers each)|| ||$1.72||Sun Pharma Laboratories Ltd|
| Pramipex 1.25mg Tablet ER|| ||$0.27||Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd|
| Pramipex 3mg Tablet ER|| ||$0.44||Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd|
|0 .25 mg x 10's|| ||$0.82|
| PRAMIPEX 0.375 MG TABLET ER 1 strip(s) (10 tablet ers each)|| ||$1.08||Sun Pharma Laboratories Ltd|
|Pramipexole Dihydrochloride Apotex|
|Pramipexole Dihydrochloride Barr|
|Pramipexole Dihydrochloride Glenmark|
|Pramipexole Dihydrochloride Teva|
|Pramipexole Hydrochloride AA|
|Pramipexole Hydrochloride EE|
|Pramipexole Hydrochloride Nisshin|
|Pramipexole Hydrochloride OD Towa|
|Pramipexole Hydrochloride Takata|
|Pramipexole Hydrochloride Zydus|
|Pramipexole extended-release tablets|
- "Pramipexole". https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/co... (accessed August 28, 2018).
- "Pramipexole". http://www.drugbank.ca/drugs/DB0041... (accessed August 28, 2018).
- "83619peu5t: the unique ingredient identifier (unii) is an alphanumeric substance identifier from the joint fda/usp substance registration system (srs).". https://www.fda.gov/ForIndustry/Dat... (accessed August 28, 2018).
- "Pramipexole: link to the compound information in wikipedia.". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prami... (accessed August 28, 2018).
- "Mirapex: this section provide the link out information of drugs collectetd in pubmed health. ". http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedh... (accessed August 28, 2018).
Mirapex - Frequently asked Questions
Can Mirapex be stopped immediately or do I have to stop the consumption gradually to ween off?
In some cases, it always advisable to stop the intake of some medicines gradually because of the rebound effect of the medicine.
It's wise to get in touch with your doctor as a professional advice is needed in this case regarding your health, medications and further recommendation to give you a stable health condition.
Who should not take Mirapex?
Some medical conditions may interact with Mirapex. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have kidney problems, low blood pressure, dizziness or fainting when you sit or stand up, or sleep problems
- if you drink alcohol or have a history of compulsive behavior (eg, eating, gambling, shopping)
- if you have trouble controlling your muscles
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Mirapex. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Cimetidine because it may increase the risk of pramipexole's side effects
- Butyrophenones (eg, haloperidol), metoclopramide, phenothiazines (eg, chlorpromazine), or thioxanthenes (eg, thiothixene) because they may decrease pramipexole's effectiveness
- Levodopa because the risk of its side effects may be increased by Mirapex
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Mirapex may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
How should I take Mirapex?
Use Mirapex as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- An extra patient leaflet is available with Mirapex. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- Take Mirapex by mouth with or without food. If nausea occurs, take with food to reduce nausea.
- If you are taking Mirapex for RLS, you should take Mirapex 2 to 3 hours before bedtime, unless your doctor tells you otherwise.
- Your dose will be started low and gradually increased to achieve the best results. Do not change your dose sooner than recommended.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Mirapex without checking with your doctor. Severe side effects, including fever, confusion, and stiff muscles, may occur. If you need to stop Mirapex, your doctor will gradually lower your dose.
- If you miss a dose of Mirapex, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once. If you miss several doses, contact your doctor before you start to take Mirapex again.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Mirapex.
Can Mirapex be taken or consumed while pregnant?
Please visit your doctor for a recommendation as such case requires special attention.
Can Mirapex be taken for nursing mothers or during breastfeeding?
Kindly explain your state and condition to your doctor and seek medical advice from an expert.
ReviewsFollowing the study conducted by wDrugs.com on Mirapex, the result is highlighted below. However, it must be clearly stated that the survey and result is based solely on the perception and impression of visitors and users of the website as well as consumers of Mirapex. We, therefore, urge readers not to base their medical judgment strictly on the result of this study but on test/diagnosis duly conducted by a certified medical practitioners or physician.
One patient reported doses
What is the specific doses you have used?
Mirapex May come in various doses. In most cases, antibiotics, antihypertensive, pain killers and anti-diabetic drugs available in different doses. Your doctor may prescribe any of the doses based on the severity of the patient's condition. According to our reports, users of wDrugs.com used the drugs in the following dosage percentage (Provide dosage percentage). Only a handful of drugs are made in a single or fixed dose. Regular health conditions like fever have similar doses. For instance [acetaminophen, 500mg] was used by the patients surveyed although it comes in different doses.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Harshad Shah, MD Pharmacology