Here is the some steps to help you to save money on Miconazole liquid purchase.
Read drug prescription
It is very important to know about what medicine is given by the doctor, for what condition, and when it needs to be taken in what dose. This information given by the doctor is called Prescription. The patients should be familiar with the medicine prescription, and the details about the medicine before purchasing it and using it. Some medications need not be prescribed by healthcare practitioners and can be purchased and used without prescription by the patients; these are called over-the-counter medications. Read the drug prescription information of Miconazole liquid before taking it.
What is Miconazole liquid
Treating athlete's foot or ringworm and relieving the itching, scaling, burning, and discomfort due to those conditions. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Miconazole liquid is an antifungal. It works by killing sensitive fungi.
Important safety information:
- Miconazole liquid is for external use only. Do not get it in your eyes, nose, or mouth. If you get it in any of these areas, rinse right away cool water.
- Do NOT use more than the recommended dose or use for longer than prescribed without checking with your doctor.
- If your condition does not improve within 4 weeks or if it gets worse, check with your doctor.
- Do not cover the treated area with a bandage or dressing unless directed otherwise by your doctor.
- Miconazole liquid may stain clothing and other fabrics.
- Miconazole liquid is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- Miconazole liquid is flammable. Do not store or use near fire or other open flame. Do not use while smoking.
- Miconazole liquid should not be used in CHILDREN younger than 12 years old without checking with the child's doctor; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you become pregnant while taking Miconazole liquid, contact your doctor. Discuss the benefits and risks of using Miconazole liquid while you are pregnant. It is not known if Miconazole liquid is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Miconazole liquid, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
Miconazole liquid side effects
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome: When used in small doses, no COMMON side effects have been reported with this product.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur: Severe allergic reactions ; irritation.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. To report side effects to the appropriate agency, please read the Guide to Reporting Problems to FDA.
Select the most affordable brand or generic drug
|Cruex Prescription Strength|
| ||15 gm||$0.30|
| Fungiderm Skin 15 gm Cream|| ||$0.36|
| FUNGIDERM 2% W/W CREAM 1 tube(s) (15 GM cream each)|| ||$0.43||Dermo Care Laboratories|
| Fungiderm 2% w/w Cream|| ||$0.69||Dermo Care Laboratories|
| FUNGIDERM 2% W/W CREAM 1 tube(s) (30 GM cream each)|| ||$0.69||Dermo Care Laboratories|
|Fungur M Hexal|
| Funtas 20 g x 1's|| ||$2.59|
|10 g|| ||$0.43|
| GELORA dental gel 10g || ||$0.43||Reckitt Benckiser|
| Gelora Choline Salicylate 8.7%w/w, Cetalkonium Cl 0.01%w/w, EthylAlcohol 39%v/v GEL / 10g|| ||$0.43|
| Gelora Mouth/Throat 10 gm Gel|| ||$0.63|
| Konazole 200 mg x 100's|| ||$123.60|
|Lotrimin AF (Vaginal)|
|Miconazol Nitrat Slavia|
|Miconazole Nitrate 1% YD|
|Miconazole Nitrate Actavis|
| Capsule||30 ||$0.43|
|1 % w/v x 30's|| ||$0.43|
| Micoptic 1% w/v OPTI-CAP / 30|| ||$0.43|
|Miranel AF (Vaginal)|
|Monistat 1 Dual-pak Combination Pack|
|1200 mg/2%||1 pk||$20.80||Canada, India, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|1200 mg/2%||1 pk||$20.90||Australia, Canada, India, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|1200 mg/2%||1 pk||$21.01||Australia, Canada, India, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|1200 mg/2%||1 pk||$25.84||Australia, Canada, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|Monistat 3 Day Combo With Cool Wipes|
| mg||1 ||$24.00||Australia, Canada, India, Mauritius, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
| mg||1 ||$24.00||Australia, Canada, India, Mauritius, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK|
|Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack|
| Mycon 20mg LOTION / 50ml|| ||$1.43|
|Soothe & Cool INZO Antifungal|
|dimethicone 10 % / miconazole nitrate 2 % / zinc oxide 10 % Topical Spray|
|dimethicone 100 MG/ML / Miconazole Nitrate 20 MG/ML / ZNO 100 MG/ML Topical Spray|
- Dailymed."Miconazole: dailymed provides trustworthy information about marketed drugs in the united states. dailymed is the official provider of fda label information (package inserts).". https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailym... (accessed August 28, 2018).
- "Miconazole". https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/co... (accessed August 28, 2018).
- "Miconazole". http://www.drugbank.ca/drugs/DB0111... (accessed August 28, 2018).
- "Miconazole: the nci development therapeutics program (dtp) provides services and resources to the academic and private-sector research communities worldwide to facilitate the discovery and development of new cancer therapeutic agents.". https://dtp.cancer.gov/dtpstandard/... (accessed August 28, 2018).
- "Miconazole: link to the compound information in wikipedia.". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micon... (accessed August 28, 2018).
Miconazole liquid - Frequently asked Questions
Can Miconazole liquid be stopped immediately or do I have to stop the consumption gradually to ween off?
In some cases, it always advisable to stop the intake of some medicines gradually because of the rebound effect of the medicine.
It's wise to get in touch with your doctor as a professional advice is needed in this case regarding your health, medications and further recommendation to give you a stable health condition.
How should I take Miconazole liquid?
Use Miconazole liquid as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Clean the affected area and dry it thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of medicine over the affected area in the morning and evening unless directed otherwise by your doctor. Rub in gently.
- Wash your hands immediately after using Miconazole liquid, unless your hands are part of the treated area.
- For athlete's foot, pay special attention to the area between the toes. Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change your shoes and socks at least once daily.
- To clear up your infection completely, continue using Miconazole liquid for the full course of treatment even if you feel better in a few days.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- If you miss a dose of Miconazole liquid, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Miconazole liquid.
Who should not take Miconazole liquid?
Some medical conditions may interact with Miconazole liquid. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have diabetes, liver problems, or the blood disease porphyria
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Miconazole liquid. Because little, if any, of Miconazole liquid is absorbed into the blood, the risk of it interacting with another medicine is low.
Ask your health care provider if Miconazole liquid may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Can Miconazole liquid be taken or consumed while pregnant?
Please visit your doctor for a recommendation as such case requires special attention.
Can Miconazole liquid be taken for nursing mothers or during breastfeeding?
Kindly explain your state and condition to your doctor and seek medical advice from an expert.
ReviewsFollowing the study conducted by wDrugs.com on Miconazole liquid, the result is highlighted below. However, it must be clearly stated that the survey and result is based solely on the perception and impression of visitors and users of the website as well as consumers of Miconazole liquid. We, therefore, urge readers not to base their medical judgment strictly on the result of this study but on test/diagnosis duly conducted by a certified medical practitioners or physician.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Harshad Shah, MD Pharmacology