Here is the some steps to help you to save money on Felbatol purchase.
Read drug prescription
It is very important to know about what medicine is given by the doctor, for what condition, and when it needs to be taken in what dose. This information given by the doctor is called Prescription. The patients should be familiar with the medicine prescription, and the details about the medicine before purchasing it and using it. Some medications need not be prescribed by healthcare practitioners and can be purchased and used without prescription by the patients; these are called over-the-counter medications. Read the drug prescription information of Felbatol before taking it.
What is Felbatol
Treating certain types of seizures. It may be used alone or with other medicines.
Felbatol is an anticonvulsant. It works by controlling nerve impulses in the brain, which prevents or reduces some types of seizures.
Important safety information:
- Felbatol may cause drowsiness, dizziness, or double vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Felbatol with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Patients who take Felbatol may be at increased risk for suicidal thoughts or actions. The risk may be greater in patients who have had suicidal thoughts or actions in the past. Watch patients who take Felbatol closely. Contact the doctor at once if new, worsened, or sudden symptoms such as depressed mood; anxious, restless, or irritable behavior; panic attacks; or any unusual changes in mood or behavior occur. Contact the doctor right away if any signs of suicidal thoughts or actions occur.
- Hormonal birth control may not work as well while you are using Felbatol. To prevent pregnancy, use an extra form of birth control (eg, condoms).
- Lab tests, including liver function tests and complete blood cell counts, may be performed while you use Felbatol. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Felbatol with caution in the ELDERLY; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Felbatol should be used with extreme caution in certain CHILDREN; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed. Discuss with your doctor the risks and benefits of giving Felbatol to your child.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Felbatol while you are pregnant. Felbatol is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you are using Felbatol, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
Felbatol side effects
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome: Constipation; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; fatigue; headache; indigestion; loss of appetite; mild stomach pain; nausea; trouble sleeping; vomiting; weight changes.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur: Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); agitation; chest pain; dark urine; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; loss of coordination; mouth sores; muscle pain; nervousness; new or worsening mental or mood changes (eg, anxiety, depression, restlessness, irritability, panic attacks, behavior changes); new or worsening seizures; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; severe or persistent stomach pain; suicidal thoughts or actions; unusual bruising or bleeding; vision changes; weakness; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. To report side effects to the appropriate agency, please read the Guide to Reporting Problems to FDA.
Compare prices at online shops
Prices of the drug can vary in different shops. There will be a variation in price from pharmacy to an online shop. Most online shops will have a little lower price when compared to pharmacy stores, so you need to cross check before buying. Just go to a nearest pharmacy store and check for prices before you decide on buying. You should also be checking and comparing prices among various online stores and should be choosing the affordable and best store. The prices also vary based on brands, and you should note few stores sell specific brands, and you should learn to compare prices of same brand in different stores. Below are the prices of Felbatol medicine in some well-known online stores.
|600 mg||90 ||$236.00|
|400 mg||100 ||$624.00||Australia, Canada, India, Mauritius, NZ, Turkey, Singapore, UK, USA|
|600 mg||100 ||$676.00||Australia, Canada, India, Mauritius, NZ, Turkey, Singapore, UK, USA|
|600 mg||100 ||$671.67||Australia, Canada, India, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|400 mg||100 ||$624.00||Australia, Canada, India, NZ, Turkey, Singapore, UK, USA|
There does not exist generic for this medicine.
ReviewsFollowing the study conducted by wDrugs.com on Felbatol, the result is highlighted below. However, it must be clearly stated that the survey and result is based solely on the perception and impression of visitors and users of the website as well as consumers of Felbatol. We, therefore, urge readers not to base their medical judgment strictly on the result of this study but on test/diagnosis duly conducted by a certified medical practitioners or physician.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Harshad Shah, MD Pharmacology