Here is the some steps to help you to save money on Exforge purchase.
Read drug prescription
It is very important to know about what medicine is given by the doctor, for what condition, and when it needs to be taken in what dose. This information given by the doctor is called Prescription. The patients should be familiar with the medicine prescription, and the details about the medicine before purchasing it and using it. Some medications need not be prescribed by healthcare practitioners and can be purchased and used without prescription by the patients; these are called over-the-counter medications. Read the drug prescription information of Exforge before taking it.
What is Exforge
Treating high blood pressure. It may be used alone or with other medicines. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Exforge is a calcium channel blocker and angiotensin II receptor blocker combination. It works by relaxing the blood vessels.
Important safety information:
- Exforge may cause dizziness. This effect may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Exforge with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Exforge may cause dizziness, light-headedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- It may take up to 2 weeks or more for Exforge to work fully. Do not stop using Exforge or change your dose of Exforge without checking with your doctor.
- Patients who take medicine for high blood pressure often feel tired or run down for a few weeks after starting treatment. Be sure to take your medicine even if you may not feel "normal." Tell your doctor if you develop any new symptoms.
- If vomiting, diarrhea, or excessive sweating occur, you will need to take care not to become dehydrated. This could increase your risk of low blood pressure. Contact your doctor for instructions.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Exforge before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- If you have high blood pressure, do not use nonprescription products that contain stimulants. These products may include diet pills or cold medicines. Contact your doctor if you have any questions or concerns.
- Check with your doctor before you use a salt substitute or a product that has potassium in it.
- Talk with your doctor or pharmacist about all of your blood pressure medicines and how to use them. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any blood pressure medicine unless your doctor tells you to.
- Although rare, a component of Exforge has been known to increase chest pain and increase the risk of a heart attack, especially in patients with severe heart disease.
- Lab tests, including blood pressure, kidney function, and blood electrolyte levels, may be performed while you use Exforge. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Exforge with caution in the ELDERLY; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Exforge should be used with extreme caution in CHILDREN; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: Exforge may cause birth defects, or fetal or newborn death if you take it while you are pregnant. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor right away. It is not known if Exforge is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking Exforge.
Exforge side effects
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome: Dizziness; mild sore throat or discomfort when swallowing; stuffy nose; upper respiratory tract infection (head or chest cold).
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur: Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing or swallowing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, throat, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); burning, numbness, or tingling; change in the amount of urine produced; chest, jaw, or arm pain; fainting; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; severe or persistent dizziness or light-headedness; severe or persistent muscle pain or aches; shortness of breath; stiff muscles, tremors, or muscle movements that are not normal; sudden, severe nausea or vomiting; sudden, unexplained weight gain; swelling of the feet, ankles, or hands; symptoms of liver problems (eg, dark urine, loss of appetite, pale stools, severe or persistent stomach pain, yellowing of the eyes or skin); unusual sweating or weakness; worsening of angina pain (eg, longer, more often, more severe).
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. To report side effects to the appropriate agency, please read the Guide to Reporting Problems to FDA.
Compare prices at online shops
Prices of the drug can vary in different shops. There will be a variation in price from pharmacy to an online shop. Most online shops will have a little lower price when compared to pharmacy stores, so you need to cross check before buying. Just go to a nearest pharmacy store and check for prices before you decide on buying. You should also be checking and comparing prices among various online stores and should be choosing the affordable and best store. The prices also vary based on brands, and you should note few stores sell specific brands, and you should learn to compare prices of same brand in different stores. Below are the prices of Exforge medicine in some well-known online stores.
|Big Mountain Drugs|
|5 / 80mg||84 ||$149.00||Canada, Mauritius, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|10 / 160 / 25mg||84 ||$163.00||Australia, Canada, NZ, Singapore, UK|
|Granville Web Services Ltd|
|10 / 160mg||84 ||$196.02||Australia, Canada, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|5 / 160mg||28 ||$79.19||Australia, Canada, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|5 / 160mg||84 ||$202.95||Australia, Canada, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|Solaris Pharma Inc|
|5 / 80mg||84 ||$149.00||Australia, Canada, Mauritius, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|Canada Prescription Plus|
|10 / 320mg||90 ||$519.14||Australia, Canada, India, Mauritius, NZ, Turkey, UK, USA|
|DoctorSolve Healthcare Solutions Inc.|
|10 / 160mg||28 ||$79.99||Australia, Canada, India, Mauritius, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|10 / 160mg||84 ||$198.00||Australia, Canada, India, Mauritius, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|5 / 160mg||84 ||$205.00||Australia, Canada, India, Mauritius, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|5 / 320mg||30 ||$158.00||Australia, Canada, India, Mauritius, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|Get Canadian Drugs|
|10 / 320mg||30 ||$202.99||Canada, Mauritius, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|5 / 80mg||28 ||$39.99||Canada, Mauritius, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|5 / 80mg||84 ||$109.49||Canada, Mauritius, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|5 / 160mg||28 ||$70.60||Barbados, Canada, NZ, UK|
|5 / 320mg||84 ||$407.40||Barbados, Canada, NZ, UK|
|Medication Discount Card|
|5 -320mg||84 ||$474.87||USA|
|10 / 160mg||84 ||$124.49||Canada, Mauritius, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|5 / 160mg||84 ||$95.99||Canada, Mauritius, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|Online Pharmacies Canada|
|10 / 160mg||28 ||$86.85||Australia, Canada, India, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|5 / 80mg||84 ||$170.00||Australia, Canada, India, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|10 / 320mg||90 ||$472.69||Australia, Canada, India, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|5 / 320mg||30 ||$142.41||Australia, Canada, India, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|5 / 160mg||28 ||$53.50||Australia, Canada, India, NZ, Turkey, Singapore, UK, USA|
|5 / 160mg||84 ||$137.50||Australia, Canada, India, NZ, Turkey, Singapore, UK, USA|
|Quality Prescription Drugs|
|10 / 160mg||84 ||$135.20||Canada, India, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
| Canadian Prescription Drugstore|
|5 / 80mg||112 ||$155.90||Australia, Canada, NZ, Singapore, Turkey|
Select the most affordable brand or generic drug
- "Amlodipine - national library of medicine hsdb database". https://toxnet.nlm.nih.gov/cgi-bin/... (accessed August 28, 2018).
- Dailymed."Amlodipine besylate; valsartan: dailymed provides trustworthy information about marketed drugs in the united states. dailymed is the official provider of fda label information (package inserts).". https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailym... (accessed August 28, 2018).
- "Valsartan". https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/co... (accessed August 28, 2018).
- "Amlodipine". https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/co... (accessed August 28, 2018).
- "Amlodipine". http://www.drugbank.ca/drugs/DB0038... (accessed August 28, 2018).
Exforge - Frequently asked Questions
Can Exforge be stopped immediately or do I have to stop the consumption gradually to ween off?
In some cases, it always advisable to stop the intake of some medicines gradually because of the rebound effect of the medicine.
It's wise to get in touch with your doctor as a professional advice is needed in this case regarding your health, medications and further recommendation to give you a stable health condition.
How should I take Exforge?
Use Exforge as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- An extra patient leaflet is available with Exforge. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- Take Exforge by mouth with or without food.
- Take Exforge on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it. Taking Exforge at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- If you miss a dose of Exforge, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Exforge.
Who should not take Exforge?
Some medical conditions may interact with Exforge. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are able to become pregnant
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a history of angioedema, including angioedema caused by treatment with another angiotensin II receptor blocker (eg, losartan) or an angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor (eg, lisinopril)
- if you are dehydrated, have low blood volume, have high blood potassium levels or low blood sodium levels, or are on a low-salt (sodium) diet
- if you have a history of gallbladder or liver problems, kidney problems (eg, renal artery stenosis), stroke, heart attack, low blood pressure, blood vessel problems, diabetes, swelling or fluid retention, or heart problems (eg, angina, heart failure, narrowing of heart blood vessels)
- if you are on dialysis or will be having surgery
- if you drink alcohol
- if you are taking another medicine for high blood pressure or heart problems
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Exforge. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Diuretics (eg, furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide) or sildenafil because the risk of low blood pressure may be increased
- Potassium-sparing diuretics (eg, amiloride, spironolactone, triamterene) or potassium supplements because the risk of high blood potassium levels may be increased
- ACE inhibitors (eg, lisinopril) or aliskiren because the risk of certain side effects (eg, kidney problems and high blood potassium levels may be increased
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) (eg, ibuprofen, naproxen, celecoxib) because they make decrease Exforge's effectiveness and the risk of serious kidney problems may be increased
- Azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole, ketoconazole), cobicistat, conivaptan, cyclosporine, macrolide antibiotics (eg, clarithromycin), protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir, telaprevir), rifamycins (eg, rifampin), or telithromycin because they may increase the risk of Exforge's side effects
- Lithium, simvastatin, or tacrolimus because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Exforge
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Exforge may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Can Exforge be taken or consumed while pregnant?
Please visit your doctor for a recommendation as such case requires special attention.
Can Exforge be taken for nursing mothers or during breastfeeding?
Kindly explain your state and condition to your doctor and seek medical advice from an expert.
ReviewsFollowing the study conducted by wDrugs.com on Exforge, the result is highlighted below. However, it must be clearly stated that the survey and result is based solely on the perception and impression of visitors and users of the website as well as consumers of Exforge. We, therefore, urge readers not to base their medical judgment strictly on the result of this study but on test/diagnosis duly conducted by a certified medical practitioners or physician.
One patient reported useful
How active was the Exforge in relieving patients of the disease or symptoms?
Based on the survey reports from users of wDrugs.com, about Useful percentage of users claimed the Exforge were useful to them in reducing their symptoms and diseases. However, the effectiveness of the medicine is influenced by many factors like the perception of the symptom, the severity of the conditions, and some other factors; the brand name could also be a factor to an extent. In the event the medicine does not produce the same effective result in your case, ensure you consult your medical expert to reexamine you on your disease or symptoms and prescribe, after that, alternative medications.
Two patients reported frequency of use
How often should I take Exforge?
According to the survey, wDrugs.com reported that users of Exforge should take Twice in a day as the primarily recommended frequency. However, patients are advised to follow the dosage as prescribed by their physician religiously. To get the opinions of other patients on the ideal consumption frequency of the medicine, click here.
|Twice in a day||1||50.0%|
|Once in a day||1||50.0%|
One patient reported doses
What is the specific doses you have used?
Exforge May come in various doses. In most cases, antibiotics, antihypertensive, pain killers and anti-diabetic drugs available in different doses. Your doctor may prescribe any of the doses based on the severity of the patient's condition. According to our reports, users of wDrugs.com used the drugs in the following dosage percentage (Provide dosage percentage). Only a handful of drugs are made in a single or fixed dose. Regular health conditions like fever have similar doses. For instance [acetaminophen, 500mg] was used by the patients surveyed although it comes in different doses.
Two patients reported time for results
How long will I use Exforge before I begin to notice the effect?
According to the report by users of wDrugs.com, about 1 month and a few days was the most common time duration among the participants, before they began to feel relief in their health conditions. It is noteworthy that you may not get the same result with other users within the same time frame. Several factors determine the timeframe; hence we implore you to consult your medical expert to get professional advice on how long you should expect to see improvement while consuming Exforge. However, if you wish to get the response of other users on the time effectiveness of using Exforge kindly click here
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Harshad Shah, MD Pharmacology