Here is the some steps to help you to save money on Erithrocine purchase.
Read drug prescription
It is very important to know about what medicine is given by the doctor, for what condition, and when it needs to be taken in what dose. This information given by the doctor is called Prescription. The patients should be familiar with the medicine prescription, and the details about the medicine before purchasing it and using it. Some medications need not be prescribed by healthcare practitioners and can be purchased and used without prescription by the patients; these are called over-the-counter medications. Read the drug prescription information of Erithrocine before taking it.
What is Erithrocine
Treating infections caused by certain bacteria. It is also used to prevent attacks of rheumatic fever. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Erithrocine is a macrolide antibiotic. It works by killing or slowing the growth of sensitive bacteria.
Important safety information:
- Mild diarrhea is common with antibiotic use. However, a more serious form of diarrhea (pseudomembranous colitis) may rarely occur. This may develop while you use the antibiotic or within several months after you stop using it. Contact your doctor right away if stomach pain or cramps, severe diarrhea, or bloody stools occur. Do not treat diarrhea without first checking with your doctor.
- Erithrocine only works against bacteria; it does not treat viral infections (eg, the common cold).
- Be sure to use Erithrocine for the full course of treatment. If you do not, the medicine may not clear up your infection completely. The bacteria could also become less sensitive to this or other medicines. This could make the infection harder to treat in the future.
- Long-term or repeated use of Erithrocine may cause a second infection. Tell your doctor if signs of a second infection occur. Your medicine may need to be changed to treat this.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Erithrocine before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Rarely, patients taking Erithrocine have developed reversible hearing loss. The risk is greater if you have kidney problems or you take high doses of Erithrocine. Contact your doctor if you develop decreased hearing or hearing loss.
- Erithrocine may interfere with certain lab tests. Be sure your doctor and lab personnel know you are taking Erithrocine.
- Lab tests, including liver function, kidney function, and complete blood cell counts, may be performed while you use Erithrocine. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Erithrocine with caution in the ELDERLY; they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially irregular heartbeat (prolonged QT interval).
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Erithrocine while you are pregnant. Erithrocine is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Erithrocine, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
Erithrocine side effects
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome: Loss of appetite; mild diarrhea; nausea; stomach pain; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur: Severe allergic reactions ; bloody stools; change in the amount of urine produced; decreased hearing or hearing loss; irregular heartbeat; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; seizures; severe diarrhea; severe stomach pain; stomach cramps; symptoms of liver problems (eg, yellowing of the skin or eyes; pale stools; severe or persistent nausea, vomiting, or loss of appetite; dark urine).
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. To report side effects to the appropriate agency, please read the Guide to Reporting Problems to FDA.
Select the most affordable brand or generic drug
|Eritromicina 15% Chemifarma|
| Akne-Mycin 2 % x 25 mL x 1's|| ||$15.08|
|Erypal (60 ml)|
| Erypal 250mg Tablet|| ||$0.03|
|100 mg x 5 mL x 60ml|| ||$0.34|
| Erypal 100mg x 5mL SUSP / 60ml|| ||$0.34|
| ERYPAL Liquid / 100mg per 5ml (60ml units)|| ||$0.34|
| ERYPAL oral susp 100 mg x 5 mL x 60ml || ||$0.34|
| ERYPAL 250MG TABLET 1 strip(s) (10 tablets each)|| ||$0.35|
| Erypal 100mg Syrup|| ||$0.36|
| ERYPAL 100MG SYRUP 1 bottle(s) (60 ML syrup each)|| ||$0.36|
|250 mg x 10's|| ||$0.43|
| Erypal 250mg TAB / 10|| ||$0.43|
| ERYPAL Capsule/ Tablet / 250mg (10 units)|| ||$0.43|
| ERYPAL tab 250 mg x 10's || ||$0.43|
|Calthrox (250 mg)|
|250 mg||10 Tablet||$0.29|
| Calthrox 60 ml Suspension|| ||$0.03|
| Calthrox 250 mg Tablet|| ||$0.03|
|250 mg x 10's|| ||$0.29|
| Calthrox 250mg TAB / 10|| ||$0.29|
| CALTHROX tab 250 mg x 10's || ||$0.29|
|100 mg x 5 mL x 60ml|| ||$0.34|
| Calthrox 100mg/5mL SUSP / 60ml|| ||$0.34|
| CALTHROX Liquid / 100mg per 5ml (80ml units)|| ||$0.34|
| CALTHROX oral susp 100 mg x 5 mL x 60ml || ||$0.34|
| CALTHROX Capsule/ Tablet / 250mg (10 units)|| ||$0.46|
| Calthrox Skin 15 gm Ointment|| ||$0.53|
|Cythrocin (500 mg)|
|500 mg||10 Tablet||$0.69|
| Cythrocin 500 mg Tablet|| ||$0.07|
|Arthrox (250 mg)|
|250 mg||10 Tablet||$0.58|
| Arthrox 250mg TAB / 10|| ||$0.58|
| Arthrox 500mg TAB / 10|| ||$1.09|
|250 mg||100 ||$34.00||Australia, Canada, NZ, Singapore, UK|
|250 mgbs||60 ||$184.36||USA|
|5 /3.5mg/gm||3 .5ointment||$25.07||Canada, UK|
|500 mg||20 ||$11.00|
|5 mg/g||3 .5g||$28.00||Australia, Canada, India, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
| Erythromycin 15g - 1 Ointment|| ||$10.40|
| Erytromicin 200mg - 16 Tablets|| ||$12.50|
| Erytromicin 100 mg - 20 Tablets|| ||$7.30|
| Erytromicin 250mg - 10 Capsule|| ||$7.30|
| Erytromicin 250mg - 10 Tablets|| ||$7.30|
| Erytromicin 250 mg - 20 Capsule|| ||$8.40|
| Novo-Rythro Ees 40 mg/ml Suspension|| ||$0.10|
| Novo-Rythro Estolate 50 mg/ml Suspension|| ||$0.13|
| Novo-Rythro Ees 80 mg/ml Suspension|| ||$0.15|
| Erythrocin 250 mg filmtab|| ||$0.16|
| Apo-Erythro Base 250 mg Tablet|| ||$0.19|
| Apo-Erythro-S 250 mg Tablet|| ||$0.22|
| E.e.s. 400 filmtab|| ||$0.25|
| Erythromycin 250 mg filmtab|| ||$0.25|
| Erythromycin es 400 mg tablet|| ||$0.25|
| Ery-tab 250 mg tablet ec|| ||$0.27|
| Erythrocin 500 mg filmtab|| ||$0.29|
| Erythromycin 500 mg filmtab|| ||$0.30|
| Apo-Erythro-Es 600 mg Tablet|| ||$0.35|
| Ery-tab 333 mg tablet ec|| ||$0.40|
| Apo-Erythro E-C 250 mg Capsule (Enteric-Coated Pellet)|| ||$0.41|
| Erythromycin st 500 mg tablet|| ||$0.44|
| Apo-Erythro E-C 333 mg Capsule (Enteric-Coated Pellet)|| ||$0.45|
| Ery-Tab 250 mg Enteric Coated Tabs|| ||$0.45|
| Ery-tab ec 500 mg tablet|| ||$0.46|
| Erythromycin 2% gel|| ||$0.50|
| Erythromycin Base 250 mg Enteric Coated Capsule|| ||$0.50|
| Erythromycin Base 250 mg tablet|| ||$0.50|
| E-mycin 333 mg tablet ec|| ||$0.54|
| Eryc 250 mg Capsule (Enteric-Coated Pellet)|| ||$0.54|
| Erythromycin powder|| ||$0.54|
| Apo-Erythro-S 500 mg Tablet|| ||$0.57|
| Eryc 333 mg Capsule (Enteric-Coated Pellet)|| ||$0.60|
| Erythromycin Base 500 mg tablet|| ||$0.61|
| Erythromycin ec 500 mg tablet|| ||$0.66|
| Ery-Tab 333 mg Enteric Coated Tabs|| ||$0.72|
| Erythro-rx powder|| ||$0.72|
| Ery-tab 500 mg tablet ec|| ||$0.77|
| Ery-Tab 500 mg Enteric Coated Tabs|| ||$0.93|
| Emgel 2% topical gel|| ||$1.07|
| Pms-Erythromycin 0.5 % Ointment|| ||$1.30|
| Erythromycin eye ointment|| ||$1.44|
| Romycin eye ointment|| ||$1.98|
| Erythromycin 5 mg/gm Ointment Limited Supply Available.|| ||$13.99|
| BenzamycinPak 60 5-3% Packets (2 Box Contains 60 Packets)|| ||$142.45|
| Pce 333 mg dispertab|| ||$2.30|
| Benzamycinpak gel|| ||$2.37|
| Erythromycin e.s. powder|| ||$2.39|
| PCE 333 mg Enteric Coated Tabs|| ||$2.48|
| Benzamycin 5-3% Gel 46.6 gm Jar|| ||$236.63|
| Eryderm 2% Solution 60ml Bottle|| ||$25.99|
| Erythromycin 2% Solution 60ml Bottle|| ||$26.13|
| Erythromycin 2% Gel 30 gm Tube|| ||$26.20|
| Pce 500 mg dispertab|| ||$3.03|
| PCE 500 mg Enteric Coated Tabs|| ||$3.28|
| Akne-mycin 2% ointment|| ||$3.96|
| Erycette 60 2% Pad Box|| ||$30.99|
| Benzamycin gel|| ||$4.95|
| Erythromycin 2% Gel 60 gm Tube|| ||$46.80|
| Corsatrocin 250 mg x 10 x 10's|| ||$8.79|
| Corsatrocin 200 mg/5 mL x 60 mL x 1's|| ||$1.30|
| Corsatrocin 500 mg x 10 x 10's|| ||$15.30|
- Dailymed."Erythromycin: dailymed provides trustworthy information about marketed drugs in the united states. dailymed is the official provider of fda label information (package inserts).". https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/se... (accessed July 18, 2018).
- "Erythromycin". https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compoun... (accessed July 18, 2018).
- "Erythromycin". http://www.drugbank.ca/drugs/DB00199 (accessed July 18, 2018).
- "Protein synthesis inhibitors". https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/mesh/680115... (accessed July 18, 2018).
- "Erythromycin stearate: link to the compound information in wikipedia.". https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q27283244 (accessed July 18, 2018).
- "Erythromycin". https://toxnet.nlm.nih.gov/cgi-bin/sis/s... (accessed July 18, 2018).
Erithrocine - Frequently asked Questions
Can Erithrocine be stopped immediately or do I have to stop the consumption gradually to ween off?
In some cases, it always advisable to stop the intake of some medicines gradually because of the rebound effect of the medicine.
It's wise to get in touch with your doctor as a professional advice is needed in this case regarding your health, medications and further recommendation to give you a stable health condition.
Who should not take Erithrocine?
Some medical conditions may interact with Erithrocine. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have diarrhea
- if you have a history of kidney or liver disease; heart problems; a fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; low blood potassium or magnesium levels; myasthenia gravis; or the blood disease porphyria
- if you take any medicine that may increase the risk of a certain type of irregular heartbeat (prolonged QT interval). Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure if any of your medicines may increase the risk of this type of irregular heartbeat
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Erithrocine. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Many prescription and nonprescription medicines (eg, used for aches and pains, allergies, blood thinning, breathing problems, cancer, diabetes, erection problems, gout, irregular heartbeat or other heart problems, hepatitis C infection, high blood calcium levels, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, HIV infection, inflammation, infections, low blood sodium levels, migraine, mood or mental problems, nausea and vomiting, overactive bladder, Parkinson disease, prevention of organ transplant rejection, seizures, stomach problems, trouble sleeping), multivitamin products, and herbal or dietary supplements (eg, herbal teas, coenzyme Q10, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, St. John's wort) may also interact with Erithrocine. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure if any of your medicines might interfere with Erithrocine
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Erithrocine may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
How should I take Erithrocine?
Use Erithrocine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take Erithrocine by mouth on an empty stomach at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after eating. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- Erithrocine works best if it is taken at the same time each day.
- To clear up your infection completely, take Erithrocine for the full course of treatment. Keep taking it even if you feel better in a few days.
- Do not eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you use Erithrocine.
- If you miss a dose of Erithrocine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Erithrocine.
Can Erithrocine be taken or consumed while pregnant?
Please visit your doctor for a recommendation as such case requires special attention.
Can Erithrocine be taken for nursing mothers or during breastfeeding?
Kindly explain your state and condition to your doctor and seek medical advice from an expert.
ReviewsFollowing the study conducted by wDrugs.com on Erithrocine, the result is highlighted below. However, it must be clearly stated that the survey and result is based solely on the perception and impression of visitors and users of the website as well as consumers of Erithrocine. We, therefore, urge readers not to base their medical judgment strictly on the result of this study but on test/diagnosis duly conducted by a certified medical practitioners or physician.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Harshad Shah, MD Pharmacology