Here is the some steps to help you to save money on Emcin Clear pad purchase.
Read drug prescription
It is very important to know about what medicine is given by the doctor, for what condition, and when it needs to be taken in what dose. This information given by the doctor is called Prescription. The patients should be familiar with the medicine prescription, and the details about the medicine before purchasing it and using it. Some medications need not be prescribed by healthcare practitioners and can be purchased and used without prescription by the patients; these are called over-the-counter medications. Read the drug prescription information of Emcin Clear pad before taking it.
Emcin Clear pad
What is Emcin Clear pad
Treating severe Emcin Clear pad. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Emcin Clear pad is a topical macrolide antibiotic that is thought to improve Emcin Clear pad by slowing the growth of bacteria on the skin, which causes Emcin Clear pad.
Important safety information:
- Do not get Emcin Clear pad in your eyes or on the inside of your nose or mouth. If you get Emcin Clear pad in your eyes, immediately wash them out with cool tap water.
- Once you begin using Emcin Clear pad, it may take 3 to 8 weeks before you begin to see improvement.
- If severe diarrhea or stomach pain or cramping develops during treatment or within several months after treatment with Emcin Clear pad, check with your doctor or pharmacist right away. Do not treat it without first checking with your doctor.
- Be sure to use Emcin Clear pad for the full course of treatment. If you do not, the medicine may not clear up your infection completely. The bacteria could also become less sensitive to this or other medicines. This could make the infection harder to treat in the future.
- Long-term or repeated use of Emcin Clear pad may cause a second infection. Tell your doctor if signs of a second infection occur. Your medicine may need to be changed to treat this.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Emcin Clear pad while you are pregnant. Emcin Clear pad is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Emcin Clear pad, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
Emcin Clear pad side effects
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome: Dryness; mild stinging or burning immediately after applying; peeling.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur: Severe allergic reactions ; bloody stools; diarrhea; eye irritation; itching, burning, tenderness, or redness of your skin; stomach cramps/pain.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. To report side effects to the appropriate agency, please read the Guide to Reporting Problems to FDA.
Select the most affordable brand or generic drug
|2 .5/100/50/mg||75 lotion||$40.32||Canada, UK|
| Acne 1% Gel|| ||$0.90||West-Coast Pharmaceutical Works Ltd|
| ACNE 1% GEL 1 tube(s) (15 GM gel each)|| ||$0.90||West-Coast Pharmaceutical Works Ltd|
| ACNE topical gel 1 % w/w x 15g || ||$0.90||West-Coast|
|Althrocin (10 ml)|
|125 mg x 10's|| ||$0.28|
| ALTHROCIN oral drops 100 mg x 1 mL x 10ml || ||$0.30||Alembic|
| ALTHROCIN Drops / 100mg per ml (10ml units)|| ||$0.31||Alembic|
| ALTHROCIN Liquid / 125mg per 5ml (60ml units)|| ||$0.45||Alembic|
| ALTHROCIN 125MG LIQUID 1 bottle(s) (60 ML liquid each)|| ||$0.52||Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd|
| ALTHROCIN Capsule/ Tablet / 500mg (10 units)|| ||$1.13||Alembic|
|Eltocin (60 ml)|
|125 mg/5ml||60 ml||$0.33|
| ELTOCIN Dispersible Tablet / 125mg (10 units)|| ||$0.18||IPCA Laboratories|
|125 mg x 5 mL x 60ml|| ||$0.33|
| ELTOCIN tab 250 mg x 10's || ||$0.36||IPCA (Intima)|
| Eltocin 125mg Suspension|| ||$0.52||Ipca Laboratories Ltd|
| Eltocin 500mg Tablet|| ||$0.10||Ipca Laboratories Ltd|
|Eritromicina 15% Trei|
|Eritromicina Tiocianato 20% Vetoquinol|
|Erthrocin (45 ml)|
|125 mg/5ml||45 ml||$0.32|
|2 %||30 gram||$55.78||Barbados, Canada, NZ, UK|
|2 %||60 gram||$99.58||Barbados, Canada, NZ, UK|
|2 %||90 g||$146.40||Barbados, Canada, NZ, UK|
| Eryderm 60 mL x 1's|| ||$7.59|
| Erysanbe 250 mg x 10 x 10's|| ||$7.95|
| Erysanbe 200 mg x 10 x 10's|| ||$9.10|
| Erysanbe 200 mg/5 mL x 60 mL x 1's|| ||$1.27|
| Erysanbe 500 mg x 10 x 10's|| ||$15.32|
|2 %||25 g||$33.47||Australia, Canada, India, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|2 %||25 g||$33.56||Canada, India, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|2 %||25 g||$33.64||Australia, Canada, India, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|2 %||25 g||$39.97||Australia, Canada, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
| Erysol 200 mg/5 mL x 60 mL x 1's|| ||$2.40|
|Erythrocin (500 mg)|
|250 mg||90 ||$140.70||Australia, Canada, India, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|250 mg||90 ||$157.41||Australia, Canada, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|250 mg||100 ||$255.75||USA|
| ERYTHROCIN Capsule/ Tablet / 100mg (10 units)|| ||$0.21||Pfizer|
| ERYTHROCIN 100MG TABLET 1 strip(s) (10 tablets each)|| ||$0.25||Pfizer Ltd|
| ERYTHROCIN syr 125 mg x 5 mL x 60ml || ||$0.32||P. Upjohn|
|100 mg x 1 mL x 10ml|| ||$0.36|
| ERYTHROCIN 250MG TABLET 1 strip(s) (10 tablets each)|| ||$0.42||Pfizer Ltd|
| Erythrocin 100 mg/2.5 mL x 30 mL|| ||$3.71|
| Erythrocin Forte 250 mg/5 mL x 60 mL x 1's|| ||$2.09|
| Erythrocin 250 mg x 500's|| ||$65.68|
|250 mg||30 ||$7.00|
|250 mg||100 ||$39.90||Australia, Canada, NZ, Singapore, Turkey|
|250 mgec||60 ||$205.19||USA|
|5 mg/g||3 .5g||$22.11||Australia, Canada, India, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|5 mg/g||3 .5g||$27.72||Australia, Canada, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
| Erytromicin 100 mg - 20 Tablets|| ||$7.30|
| Novo-Rythro Estolate 50 mg/ml Suspension|| ||$0.13|
| E.e.s. 400 filmtab|| ||$0.25|
| Erythromycin 500 mg filmtab|| ||$0.30|
| Apo-Erythro E-C 333 mg Capsule (Enteric-Coated Pellet)|| ||$0.45|
| Erythromycin Base 250 mg tablet|| ||$0.50|
| Eryc 333 mg Capsule (Enteric-Coated Pellet)|| ||$0.60|
| Ery-tab 500 mg tablet ec|| ||$0.77|
| Romycin eye ointment|| ||$1.98|
| Erythromycin e.s. powder|| ||$2.39|
| Erythromycin 2% Gel 30 gm Tube|| ||$26.20|
| Benzamycin gel|| ||$4.95|
|Erythromycin - Twinluck Pharm|
|Erythromycin 0.02 MG/MG Topical Gel [Erygel]|
|Erythromycin 500 MG Delayed Release Oral Tablet|
|Erythromycin Ophth Oint|
|5 mg/gm||3 .5gmointment||$15.65||USA|
|150 mg||100 Tablet||$11.85|
| Erythrox 150mg Tablet|| ||$0.12||Unimax Laboratories pvt Ltd|
| ERYTHROX 150MG TABLET 1 strip(s) (10 tablets each)|| ||$1.19||Unimax Laboratories pvt Ltd|
|Golcin (250 mg)|
|250 mg||10 Tablet||$0.67|
| Golcin 250 mg Tablet|| ||$0.07|
| Golcin 500 mg Tablet|| ||$0.13|
|Ornacyn 0.242 MG/ML Oral Solution|
|Osomycin (250 mg)|
|250 mg||10 Tablet||$0.69|
| Osomycin 250 mg Tablet|| ||$0.07|
| Osomycin 333 mg Tablet|| ||$0.08|
|Sentry AQ Mardel Maracyn 200 MG per 10 Gallon Powder for Solution|
|erythromycin 0.5 % Ophthalmic Ointment|
- Dailymed."Erythromycin: dailymed provides trustworthy information about marketed drugs in the united states. dailymed is the official provider of fda label information (package inserts).". https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailym... (accessed August 28, 2018).
- "Erythromycin". https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/co... (accessed August 28, 2018).
- "Erythromycin". http://www.drugbank.ca/drugs/DB0019... (accessed August 28, 2018).
- "63937kv33d: the unique ingredient identifier (unii) is an alphanumeric substance identifier from the joint fda/usp substance registration system (srs).". https://www.fda.gov/ForIndustry/Dat... (accessed August 28, 2018).
- "Erythromycin: the nci development therapeutics program (dtp) provides services and resources to the academic and private-sector research communities worldwide to facilitate the discovery and development of new cancer therapeutic agents.". https://dtp.cancer.gov/dtpstandard/... (accessed August 28, 2018).
Emcin Clear pad - Frequently asked Questions
Can Emcin Clear pad be stopped immediately or do I have to stop the consumption gradually to ween off?
In some cases, it always advisable to stop the intake of some medicines gradually because of the rebound effect of the medicine.
It's wise to get in touch with your doctor as a professional advice is needed in this case regarding your health, medications and further recommendation to give you a stable health condition.
Who should not take Emcin Clear pad?
Some medical conditions may interact with Emcin Clear pad. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have liver disease or you have a blood disorder called porphyria
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Emcin Clear pad. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Efavirenz or rifampin because they may decrease Emcin Clear pad's effectiveness
- Arsenic, cimetidine,diltiazem,dofetilide,HIV protease inhibitors, imidazoles (eg, ketoconazole), pimozide, QT-prolonging agents (eg, quinidine, sotalol), quinolones (eg, ciprofloxacin), streptogramins (eg, quinupristin/dalfopristin), or verapamil because side effects, such as heart toxicity or irregular heartbeat, may occur
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), aldosterone blockers (eg, spironolactone), alfentanil, arsenic, astemizole, benzodiazepines (eg, alprazolam), bromocriptine, buspirone, carbamazepine, cilostazol, cisapride, clozapine, corticosteroids (eg, hydrocortisone), cyclosporine, digitoxin, digoxin, disopyramide, ergot alkaloids (eg, ergotamine, felodipine, H1 antagonists (eg, diphenhydramine), HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors (eg, simvastatin), imatinib, macrolide immunosuppressants (eg, tacrolimus), meglitinide antidiabetics (eg, repaglinide), midazolam, phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors (eg, sildenafil), pimozide, QT-prolonging agents (eg, quinidine, sotalol), quinolones (eg, ciprofloxacin, rifampin, serotonin reuptake inhibitors (eg, fluoxetine), sumatriptan theophyllines, tricyclic antidepressants (eg, amitriptyline), valproic acid, or vinca alkaloids (eg, vincristine) because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Emcin Clear pad
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Emcin Clear pad may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
How should I take Emcin Clear pad?
Use Emcin Clear pad as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Before using Emcin Clear pad, wash the affected area with warm water and soap, rinse, and pat dry.
- Using the pads, cover the affected and surrounding areas with a film of medicine. Allow the medicine to dry. Wash your hands immediately after you finish using Emcin Clear pad.
- Emcin Clear pad works best if it is used at the same time each day.
- To clear up your infection completely, take Emcin Clear pad for the full course of treatment. Keep taking it even if you feel better in a few days.
- If you miss a dose of Emcin Clear pad, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Emcin Clear pad.
Can Emcin Clear pad be taken or consumed while pregnant?
Please visit your doctor for a recommendation as such case requires special attention.
Can Emcin Clear pad be taken for nursing mothers or during breastfeeding?
Kindly explain your state and condition to your doctor and seek medical advice from an expert.
ReviewsFollowing the study conducted by wDrugs.com on Emcin Clear pad, the result is highlighted below. However, it must be clearly stated that the survey and result is based solely on the perception and impression of visitors and users of the website as well as consumers of Emcin Clear pad. We, therefore, urge readers not to base their medical judgment strictly on the result of this study but on test/diagnosis duly conducted by a certified medical practitioners or physician.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Harshad Shah, MD Pharmacology