Here is the some steps to help you to save money on Cilopen VK purchase.
Read drug prescription
It is very important to know about what medicine is given by the doctor, for what condition, and when it needs to be taken in what dose. This information given by the doctor is called Prescription. The patients should be familiar with the medicine prescription, and the details about the medicine before purchasing it and using it. Some medications need not be prescribed by healthcare practitioners and can be purchased and used without prescription by the patients; these are called over-the-counter medications. Read the drug prescription information of Cilopen VK before taking it.
What is Cilopen VK
Treating some types of infections caused by certain bacteria.
Cilopen VK is a penicillin antibiotic. It works by interfering with the formation of the bacteria's cell wall while it is growing. This weakens the cell wall and kills the bacteria.
Important safety information:
- Do not take Cilopen VK if you have had a severe allergic reaction to a penicillin antibiotic or a cephalosporin antibiotic (eg, cefaclor, cephalexin, cefuroxime, cefadroxil). A severe allergic reaction includes a severe rash, hives, breathing difficulties, or dizziness. Ask your health care provider if you are unsure if you are allergic to Cilopen VK.
- Long-term or repeated use of Cilopen VK may cause a second infection. Tell your doctor if signs of a second infection occur. Your medicine may need to be changed to treat this.
- Mild diarrhea is common with antibiotic use. However, a more serious form of diarrhea (pseudomembranous colitis) may rarely occur. This may develop while you use the antibiotic or within several months after you stop using it. Contact your doctor right away if stomach pain or cramps, severe diarrhea, or bloody stools occur. Do not treat diarrhea without first checking with your doctor.
- Diabetes patients - Cilopen VK may cause the results of some tests for urine glucose to be wrong. Ask your doctor before you change your diet or the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Hormonal birth control (eg, birth control pills) may not work as well while you are using Cilopen VK. To prevent pregnancy, use an extra form of birth control (eg, condoms).
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Cilopen VK while you are pregnant. Cilopen VK is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Cilopen VK, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
Cilopen VK side effects
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome: Black, hairy tongue; irritation of the mouth or throat; mild diarrhea; nausea; upset stomach; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur: Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bloody stools or urine; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; severe or persistent diarrhea; stomach pain or cramps; unusual bruising or bleeding; vaginal irritation or itching; worsening of skin lesions.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. To report side effects to the appropriate agency, please read the Guide to Reporting Problems to FDA.
Select the most affordable brand or generic drug
|Kai Lai Li Ke|
| Kopen 30 mg Capsule|| ||$0.07|
|Li Te Er Xin|
|Pen V Atlantic|
|Pen V General Drugs House|
|Penicilina Oral Lepetit|
|Penicilina V Potasica Farmatech|
|Penicilina V Sandoz|
|300 mg||100 ||$12.34||Australia, Canada, India, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|300 mg||100 ||$22.00||Canada, Mauritius, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|300 mg||100 ||$29.29||Australia, Canada, India, Mauritius, NZ, Turkey, UK, USA|
|Penicillin V AL|
|Penicillin V Athlone|
|Penicillin V Osoth|
|Penicillin V STADA|
|Penicillin V acis|
|250 mg||30 ||$14.45||USA|
|250 mg||84 ||$25.20||Barbados, Canada, NZ, UK|
| Apo-Pen-Vk 60 mg/ml Liquid|| ||$0.06|
| Penicillin vk 250 mg tablet|| ||$0.23|
| Penicillin V Potassium 500 mg tablet|| ||$0.77|
|Phenoxymethylpenicillin Potassium - CSPC Pharm|
Cilopen VK - Frequently asked Questions
Can Cilopen VK be stopped immediately or do I have to stop the consumption gradually to ween off?
In some cases, it always advisable to stop the intake of some medicines gradually because of the rebound effect of the medicine.
It's wise to get in touch with your doctor as a professional advice is needed in this case regarding your health, medications and further recommendation to give you a stable health condition.
How should I take Cilopen VK?
Use Cilopen VK as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take Cilopen VK by mouth. Cilopen VK is best absorbed when taken on an empty stomach (1 hour before or 2 hours after meals), but may be taken with food.
- Cilopen VK works best if it is taken at the same time each day.
- To clear up your infection completely, take Cilopen VK for the full course of treatment. Keep taking it even if you feel better in a few days.
- Do not miss any doses. If you miss a dose of Cilopen VK, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Cilopen VK.
Who should not take Cilopen VK?
Some medical conditions may interact with Cilopen VK. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have diarrhea or a stomach infection, especially in children 9 years old or younger
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Cilopen VK. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Chloramphenicol, guar gum, or tetracyclines because they may decrease Veetids's effectiveness
- Anticoagulants or methotrexate because their actions and the risk of their side effects may be increased by Cilopen VK
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), oral contraceptives (birth control pills), or chloramphenicol because their effectiveness may be decreased by Cilopen VK
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Cilopen VK may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Can Cilopen VK be taken or consumed while pregnant?
Please visit your doctor for a recommendation as such case requires special attention.
Can Cilopen VK be taken for nursing mothers or during breastfeeding?
Kindly explain your state and condition to your doctor and seek medical advice from an expert.
ReviewsFollowing the study conducted by wDrugs.com on Cilopen VK, the result is highlighted below. However, it must be clearly stated that the survey and result is based solely on the perception and impression of visitors and users of the website as well as consumers of Cilopen VK. We, therefore, urge readers not to base their medical judgment strictly on the result of this study but on test/diagnosis duly conducted by a certified medical practitioners or physician.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Harshad Shah, MD Pharmacology