Here is the some steps to help you to save money on Abboticin Novum purchase.
Read drug prescription
It is very important to know about what medicine is given by the doctor, for what condition, and when it needs to be taken in what dose. This information given by the doctor is called Prescription. The patients should be familiar with the medicine prescription, and the details about the medicine before purchasing it and using it. Some medications need not be prescribed by healthcare practitioners and can be purchased and used without prescription by the patients; these are called over-the-counter medications. Read the drug prescription information of Abboticin Novum before taking it.
What is Abboticin Novum
Treating infections caused by certain bacteria. It is also used to prevent attacks of rheumatic fever. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Abboticin Novum is a macrolide antibiotic. It works by killing or slowing the growth of sensitive bacteria.
Important safety information:
- Mild diarrhea is common with antibiotic use. However, a more serious form of diarrhea (pseudomembranous colitis) may rarely occur. This may develop while you use the antibiotic or within several months after you stop using it. Contact your doctor right away if stomach pain or cramps, severe diarrhea, or bloody stools occur. Do not treat diarrhea without first checking with your doctor.
- Abboticin Novum only works against bacteria; it does not treat viral infections (eg, the common cold).
- Be sure to use Abboticin Novum for the full course of treatment. If you do not, the medicine may not clear up your infection completely. The bacteria could also become less sensitive to this or other medicines. This could make the infection harder to treat in the future.
- Long-term or repeated use of Abboticin Novum may cause a second infection. Tell your doctor if signs of a second infection occur. Your medicine may need to be changed to treat this.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Abboticin Novum before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Rarely, patients taking Abboticin Novum have developed reversible hearing loss. The risk is greater if you have kidney problems or you take high doses of Abboticin Novum. Contact your doctor if you develop decreased hearing or hearing loss.
- Abboticin Novum may interfere with certain lab tests. Be sure your doctor and lab personnel know you are taking Abboticin Novum.
- Lab tests, including liver function, kidney function, and complete blood cell counts, may be performed while you use Abboticin Novum. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Abboticin Novum with caution in the ELDERLY; they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially irregular heartbeat (prolonged QT interval).
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Abboticin Novum while you are pregnant. Abboticin Novum is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Abboticin Novum, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
Abboticin Novum side effects
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome: Loss of appetite; mild diarrhea; nausea; stomach pain; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur: Severe allergic reactions ; bloody stools; change in the amount of urine produced; decreased hearing or hearing loss; irregular heartbeat; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; seizures; severe diarrhea; severe stomach pain; stomach cramps; symptoms of liver problems (eg, yellowing of the skin or eyes; pale stools; severe or persistent nausea, vomiting, or loss of appetite; dark urine).
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. To report side effects to the appropriate agency, please read the Guide to Reporting Problems to FDA.
Select the most affordable brand or generic drug
|Acni Care 2%|
|Elucin (60 ml)|
|125 mg/5ml||60 ml||$0.37|
| Elucin 125mg/5mL SUSP / 60ml|| ||$0.37|
| ELUCIN tab 333 mg x 10's || ||$0.65||Ind-Swift|
|Eroate (60 ml)|
| EROATE tab 125 mg x 10's || ||$0.24||Lupin|
| Eroate 1250mg/5mL SYR / 60ml|| ||$0.41|
| EROATE 500MG TABLET 1 strip(s) (10 tablets each)|| ||$0.71||Lupin Ltd|
|Eromed (333 mg)|
| Eromed 333mg Tablet|| ||$0.03||Comed Chemicals Ltd|
|2 % x 30ml|| ||$0.55|
| Eromed 4% GEL / 30g|| ||$0.60|
| EROMED 333MG SYRUP 1 bottle(s) (30 ML syrup each)|| ||$0.13||Comed Chemicals Ltd|
|Ery 2 % Medicated Pad|
|333 mg||100 ||$76.04||Canada, India, NZ, Singapore, Turkey, UK, USA|
|333 mg||100 ||$99.99||Australia, Canada, India, Mauritius, NZ, Turkey, UK, USA|
|333 mg||100 ||$125.95||Barbados, Canada, NZ, UK|
|Erypsin (250 mg)|
|250 mg||10 Capsule||$0.65|
|250 mg||100 ||$43.44||Canada, UK|
|333 mg||100 ||$74.73||Canada, UK|
|600 mg||100 ||$62.62||Canada, UK|
|Erythrocin FT (250 mg)|
|250 mg||10 Tablet||$0.50|
|Erythromycin 250 MG Delayed Release Oral Capsule|
|Erythromycin Ethylsuccinate Abbott|
|Erythromycin Yung Shin|
|Erythromycin delayed-release tablets|
|Estorim (250 mg)|
|250 mg||100 Tablet||$6.60|
|Etomin (500 mg)|
| Etomin 125mg P-TAB / 10|| ||$0.22|
| ETOMIN Liquid / 125mg per 5ml (60ml units)|| ||$0.37||Sun Pharmaceuticals|
| ETOMIN 125MG SUSPENSION 1 bottle(s) (60 ML suspension each)|| ||$0.37||Sun Pharma Laboratories Ltd|
| Etomin 250mg Tablet|| ||$0.06||Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd|
| ETOMIN tab 500 mg x 10's || ||$0.85||Sun|
|Inderyth DS (500 mg)|
|500 mg||10 Tablet||$1.00|
| Inderyth DS 500 mg Tablet|| ||$0.10|
|Maracyn 0.0053 MG/ML Topical Solution|
|Methro (60 ml)|
|100 mg/5ml||60 ml||$0.55|
| Opithrocin 200 mg/5 mL x 1's|| ||$1.22|
| Opithrocin 500 mg x 10 x 10's|| ||$13.69|
| Opithrocin 200 mg x 6 x 10's|| ||$5.77|
| Upperzin 200 mg/5 mL x 60 mL|| ||$2.94|
- Dailymed."Erythromycin: dailymed provides trustworthy information about marketed drugs in the united states. dailymed is the official provider of fda label information (package inserts).". https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailym... (accessed August 28, 2018).
- "Erythromycin". https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/co... (accessed August 28, 2018).
- "Erythromycin". http://www.drugbank.ca/drugs/DB0019... (accessed August 28, 2018).
- "63937kv33d: the unique ingredient identifier (unii) is an alphanumeric substance identifier from the joint fda/usp substance registration system (srs).". https://www.fda.gov/ForIndustry/Dat... (accessed August 28, 2018).
- "Erythromycin: the nci development therapeutics program (dtp) provides services and resources to the academic and private-sector research communities worldwide to facilitate the discovery and development of new cancer therapeutic agents.". https://dtp.cancer.gov/dtpstandard/... (accessed August 28, 2018).
- "Erythromycin stearate: link to the compound information in wikipedia.". https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q2728... (accessed August 28, 2018).
- "Theramycin z: this section provide the link out information of drugs collectetd in pubmed health. ". http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedh... (accessed August 28, 2018).
- "Protein synthesis inhibitors". https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/mesh/6... (accessed August 28, 2018).
Abboticin Novum - Frequently asked Questions
Can Abboticin Novum be stopped immediately or do I have to stop the consumption gradually to ween off?
In some cases, it always advisable to stop the intake of some medicines gradually because of the rebound effect of the medicine.
It's wise to get in touch with your doctor as a professional advice is needed in this case regarding your health, medications and further recommendation to give you a stable health condition.
How should I take Abboticin Novum?
Use Abboticin Novum as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take Abboticin Novum by mouth on an empty stomach at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after eating. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- Abboticin Novum works best if it is taken at the same time each day.
- To clear up your infection completely, take Abboticin Novum for the full course of treatment. Keep taking it even if you feel better in a few days.
- Do not eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you use Abboticin Novum.
- If you miss a dose of Abboticin Novum, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Abboticin Novum.
Who should not take Abboticin Novum?
Some medical conditions may interact with Abboticin Novum. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have diarrhea
- if you have a history of kidney or liver disease; heart problems; a fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; low blood potassium or magnesium levels; myasthenia gravis; or the blood disease porphyria
- if you take any medicine that may increase the risk of a certain type of irregular heartbeat (prolonged QT interval). Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure if any of your medicines may increase the risk of this type of irregular heartbeat
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Abboticin Novum. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Many prescription and nonprescription medicines (eg, used for aches and pains, allergies, blood thinning, breathing problems, cancer, diabetes, erection problems, gout, irregular heartbeat or other heart problems, hepatitis C infection, high blood calcium levels, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, HIV infection, inflammation, infections, low blood sodium levels, migraine, mood or mental problems, nausea and vomiting, overactive bladder, Parkinson disease, prevention of organ transplant rejection, seizures, stomach problems, trouble sleeping), multivitamin products, and herbal or dietary supplements (eg, herbal teas, coenzyme Q10, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, St. John's wort) may also interact with Abboticin Novum. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure if any of your medicines might interfere with Abboticin Novum
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Abboticin Novum may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Can Abboticin Novum be taken or consumed while pregnant?
Please visit your doctor for a recommendation as such case requires special attention.
Can Abboticin Novum be taken for nursing mothers or during breastfeeding?
Kindly explain your state and condition to your doctor and seek medical advice from an expert.
ReviewsFollowing the study conducted by wDrugs.com on Abboticin Novum, the result is highlighted below. However, it must be clearly stated that the survey and result is based solely on the perception and impression of visitors and users of the website as well as consumers of Abboticin Novum. We, therefore, urge readers not to base their medical judgment strictly on the result of this study but on test/diagnosis duly conducted by a certified medical practitioners or physician.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Harshad Shah, MD Pharmacology